Tuesday, March 10, 2009

January Surprise


Whup, forgot to post this one. This was the character test I did for WishB in January before they hired me. Obviously, I'm not allowed to show any of the work I'm doing there until the game launches but I got the go-ahead for this since it's not a part of the project. The only criteria I had to go on was the word "glob" and it had to be appealing to both adults and children. It's always wierd when you go back and look at your recently old work... it's not stylistically outdated just yet but you see all your annoying mistakes and wonder how you could have let those slip. Also, I sent the final image to them with the wrong year on it. D'oh!

She's a mud sprite, by the way.

5 comments:

Jason Scheier said...

cute! :D

Jarrett said...

You guessed right! XD

btw love the commuter drawings. Beautiful.

Charlene Fleming said...

Thanks, guys! ^_^

james_william_walsh said...

cool, nice lighting!

dragon_spirit said...

wow, insane!

ok, truthfully I came here looking for people who like pokemon, do you like pokemon? PLEASE REPLY ON MY BLOGG!!! THANKIES!!!

anyways, it's really cute! Just, it without the hair, is creapin me out...