Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shmetches



Things have been pretty busy on my end for the last 3 weeks or so and I haven't had the chance to do any art outside of work. But in the interest of getting things rolling again, here are some month-old sketches. I'm hoping to set aside time this week to get together some of my work from Dragons of Atlantis to post here now that my schedule is beginning to restabilize.

I've also been thinking about revisiting pencils soon in my sketchbook. While that may not sound especially noteworthy to anyone reading this, it's actually kind of a big deal for me. I'm a slave to ink and malleability of graphite makes me uneasy. I like to believe my marks are absolute, for better or worse. It keeps me decisive, thoughtful and, above all, humble. I think I'm overdue for an adventure in unexplored media though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girl who is studying on table is mind blowing image. Lines and poster is just awesome. Good job.

Watch The Closer Episodes