Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Game Developers Conference 2011

I forgot to mention earlier that I'll be attending this year's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. I'll be manning our booth with my Kabam brethren from 2pm-3pm on Wednesday, March 2nd. If you're attending, feel free to drop by. We'll be showing art from our games (I work on Dragons of Atlantis), looking at portfolios, and answering questions about the company.

This is a sketch from a few months ago (so as to not make this an artless post). My phone's camera makes a poor scanner, I'm afraid.


And because this happens to already be sitting in front of me...


...these are some doodles I did while waiting for a couple art meetings. None of them are work-related. Although one of them is related to a personal project I'm working on.